This is a project I've been working on over the last few weeks. The car was very clean and with the same owner the last 6 years. It has seen some changes from 6 years ago with the interior changed from a tacky, track ready finish. Some mechanical an suspension upgrades along the way too like adjustable track control arms, thicker anti roll bar, an LSD fitted, new shocks, coilovers, type 9 5 speed fitted with larger transmission tunnel, exhaust changed etc. A big brake kit was also purchased.
The main plans were to tidy up the wiring loom making it more discrete and do away with some dodgy and unreliable wiring that had previously been carried out. Some minor welding was also planned, no rust repairs needed however! Other than that the plan was to get the car 100% in regards to mechanics and drive-train including completing the big brake and pedal box conversion and to get it on the road for the summer. The owner plans to strip her down for a full respray after the summer. He is a panel beater and spray painter.
Here's the car when we started.
I thought I had more photos of all the bits as I went along and apologies for the quality of the photos.